Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You Decide, 2009

Ok - after such a long break, I know you all deserve more than this, but frankly I've been trying to decide on what sorts of post you all prefer; sometimes I have a really strong urge to write, for example, something particularly contemplative, and sometimes I could go several completely different ways with the next post. So, in those times when I'm trying to decide which way to go, what category would you like to see more on this blog?

I didn't do a "normal" poll simply because I'd like to know who prefers what, and why. ;)

1. My photography

2. Humor (funny stories from the 'net, comic strips, etc., or amusing "everyday happenings" - Or whatever else may strike me as humorous...)

3. Politics/News/My opinion on world happenings

4. Rants (see my post on abortion) - this one's a little hard to govern, because it just "happens"

5. Reflective/contemplative/sharing of thoughts

6. "My Life" updates

7. Other (please specify if you have other ideas you'd like to see)

8. You really don't care or you like the current ratio of categories.


EDIT: LOL! Elise, really and truly, I did not read your poll until after I had written this post out! What a coincidence, though...;)

4 comments:

Adam Dawson said...

I'd say 1, 5 and 6 (in no particular order). I'm glad you're blogging again.

I hope you'll drop by my blog sometime; my comments page has been missing your presence. :-)

NotMyOwn said...

Many thanks, Mada - those are the categories I generally find myself posting, and I'm glad that you prefer them as well. :) And I'm glad to be back!

Really? I appreciate that - I do read your blog regularly, but will get back to commenting more frequently now, Lord willing.

Thanks for visiting again. :)

The Warrior said...

Well we need to keep 1 as I was JUST thinking your photography is beautiful (no lie), 6 would be great and I'd LOVE to see 3.

:-) God bless!

NotMyOwn said...

Thanks for the votes Spencer, and God bless you as well! :-)